1st Saturday of every month
- FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH (by prior appointment) from 10.30am to 2pm (limited places)
- FROM TUESDAY TO SUNDAY APPOINTED VISITS FOR GROUPS OF A MINIMUM OF 8 PEOPLE
Adults: 15,00 €
From 6 to 12 years old: 6,00 €
Under 6 years old: free
The price includes:
* A guided tour in La Noguera Museum, walking tour in the historic centre of Balaguer and visit the Segre Gold Interpretation Centre
* A practical workshop to learn how to separate gold nuggets from the sand at the Segre Gold Interpretation Centre.
* All of the necessary equipment to search for gold in the river.
* A gold search workshop on the Segre River in an amazing environment.
* A tasting of olive oil from the mills of La Noguera and DO Costers del Segre wine during the activity on the river.
* Gift of a gold prospector hat and a vial to store the gold nuggets you find.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS CONTACT LA NOGUERA MUSEUM OR THE SEGRE GOLD INTERPRETATION CENTRE
** In case of rain, bad weather or increased flow of water in the river, the activity cannot be carried out **